Internet of Things, Security and Trust, Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning & Homomorphic Encryption
- Building intelligent and trusted environments in vehicular networks
- Security key management in IoT networks
- Security services management centered on trust for 5G
Publications see here.
PhD students currently co-supervised:
- Yulliwas AMEUR (Cnam – ROC/MSDMA, PhD topic: Exploring the Scope of Machine Learning using Homomorphic encryption under missing data in IoT/Cloud)
- Julien DEPAILLAT (Cnam – EESD/CEDRIC, PhD topic: Hybrid semi-supervised IDS for embedded systems)
- Mamoudou SANGARE (Cnam/Inria, PhD topic: Exploring Prediction Strategies in Vehicular Networks through Machine Learning and Hybrid Intelligence
- Mohammed NAFI (Univ. Béjaia, PhD topic: Key management in IoT networks)
- Nabila DJENNANE (univ. Tizi-Ouzou, PhD topic: Intelligent Resource allocation in Data Centers)
- Sarra MEHAMEL (PhD topic: New intelligent caching and mobility strategies for MEC/ICN based architectures) – PhD defense october 2020.
- Amar ABANE (PhD topic: A realistic named data networking architecture for the Internet of things) – PhD defense Dec. 2019
- Youcef OULD-YAHIA (PhD topic: Proposition d’un modèle de sécurité pour la protection de données personnelles dans les systèmes basés sur l’internet des objets) – PhD defense June 2019
- Thinh LE VINH (PhD topic: Security and Trust in Mobile Cloud Computing) – PhD defense Dec. 2017.
- Fatiha HOUACINE (PhD topic: Service Oriented Architecture for Mobile Cloud Computing Services) – PhD defense November 2016.
- Julien CORDRY (PhD topic: La mesure de performance dans les cartes à puce) – PhD defense November 2009.