Industrial Internet of Things, Security and Trust, Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning & Homomorphic Encryption
- Security in VANETs
- Self-sovereign identity management system and IoT
- Differential privacy in quantum computing
- Security services management centered on trust for 5G
- Resource allocation and placement in virtualized systems
Publications see here.
PhD students currently co-supervised:
- Yulliwas AMEUR (Cnam – ROC/MSDMA, PhD topic: Exploring the Scope of Machine Learning using Homomorphic encryption under missing data in IoT/Cloud)
- Yacine ANSER (Cnam/Orange), PhD topic: Security services management centered on trust for 5G
- Rezak AZIZ (Cnam/ROC), PhD topic: Exploring the Differential Private Federated Learning in the context of quantum computing
- Mustapha Kamal BENRAMDANE (Cnam-Mext company), PhD topic: Intent-based contextual orchestration inside digital business ecosystems and platforms
- Imène EL TAANI (USTHB, Algiers), PhD topic: Resource allocation and placement in virtualized systems
- Tayssir ISMAIL (Cnam-Inria-Univ. Manouba), cotutelle with ENSI – the university of Manouba- Tunis. PhD topic: Conception et développement de protocoles de communication Cross Layer intelligents et sécurisés pour les réseaux VANETs
- Lydia OUAILI (Cnam- Trasna Solutions company), PhD topic: Self-Sovereign Identity Management System for Industrial IoT by using ML
- Mamoudou SANGARE (Cnam/Inria), PhD topic: Exploring Prediction Strategies in Vehicular Networks through Machine Learning and Hybrid Intelligence. PhD defense on July 2022.
- Mohammed NAFI (Univ. Béjaia, PhD topic: Key management in IoT networks) – PhD defense on December 2021.
- Nabila DJENNANE (univ. Tizi-Ouzou, PhD topic: Intelligent Resource allocation in Data Centers)- PhD defense on December 2021.
- Sarra MEHAMEL (PhD topic: New intelligent caching and mobility strategies for MEC/ICN based architectures) – PhD defense on october 2020.
- Amar ABANE (PhD topic: A realistic named data networking architecture for the Internet of things) – PhD defense on Dec. 2019
- Youcef OULD-YAHIA (PhD topic: Proposition d’un modèle de sécurité pour la protection de données personnelles dans les systèmes basés sur l’internet des objets) – PhD defense June 2019
- Thinh LE VINH (PhD topic: Security and Trust in Mobile Cloud Computing) – PhD defense Dec. 2017.
- Fatiha HOUACINE (PhD topic: Service Oriented Architecture for Mobile Cloud Computing Services) – PhD defense November 2016.
- Julien CORDRY (PhD topic: La mesure de performance dans les cartes à puce) – PhD defense November 2009.